15.7.08

Occasion: Birthdays Galore!

But only one turned 62 today, hehe! That would be His Majesty, The Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam, so a very happy birthday - Daulat Kebawah Duli Tuan Patik! XD

I have quite a number of friends whose birthdays fall on the same day! What a coincidence! So here they are: Meela, Graham & Julien (a.k.a. LMG - you must ask him yourself what this stands for, haha!) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU GUYS! [hug]



Other birthdays in July included those of my cousin, Nurul (we had a mini celebration at her house last Sunday - photos later!) and Ann-Marie (a dear friend from my A-Level days). Hope you two had a brilliant birthday!!! [one more hug]



And finally, belated (sorry!) birthday wishes to Terry, Cidalia, Gary (and congratulations also to Gary since he recently passed his Ph.D. viva - hmmm, I should call him Dr Gary, hehe!), my cousin Yusri and Nuala who celebrated their birthdays in June - hope you guys had a good one! [yet another hug]





And I think that brings me up to date with people's birthdays - next one is pretty soon! Later! xxx

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

No comments: