24.3.09

Rapunzel I am not... XD

Hallo everyone! It's been a while, things have been major busy, serious! Some days, I don't even have time to open the internet browser! Anyway, just a quick post to show off my new hairdo, hehe. Yep, for those who knew me during my uni years, me with short hair is nothing new... but even so, it's been a while for me. I've had long hair for over a year so the new look took a bit of getting used to. But overall, I'm happy with the change - my hair's easier to manage, some people have told me that I look younger (that always makes my day, haha!), etc. etc. etc. Anyway, that's it for now - it's late and time for bed. Btw, I've decided to stop my weekly goals, 'cos it made me lazy about doing proper blog posts, hehe. XD Gute Nacht!

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."
dr.rin | artist.mangaka

6 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Gosh!! You look prettier & younger with this new hair!! I agree w/ other ppl :D & may I add? You look thinner!! I envy u.. Hehehehe...

dr.rin said...

Hehe, merci beaucoup, mon amie! I'm happy with it, though I was a bit worried while my hairdresser was cutting my hair. I was thinking: "This may be a mistake!" Haha, it was 'cos I had to take off my glasses, so couldn't see what was happening with my hair! XD I look thinner? Yayy, thank-you! Yoga helped too, I think, hehe.

Maya Ariffin said...

Hehehe.. Yes u looked thinner ;) Hmm.. Yoga.. I want to try it someday..

cells said...

Lawa...I like your hair. Makes you look younger..hehe.

Padian said...

sleek is better :)

dr.rin said...

Thanks, cells! XD Meel, sleek? :/