12.6.10

Welcome, Dyanna Haslan!

Today at 13:28, there was a new addition to the family - DYANNA HASLAN - daughter to my brother and sis-in-law! Congratulations, you two! And well done, Rozi, it must have been tough work! But it was totally worth it because Dyanna is BEAUTIFUL!

Anyway, my parents and I went to visit them at the hospital this evening. The new grandparents totally doted on the little one. I wish I could cuddle her but am still a little sick so have to refrain for the time being. Ah well, I did manage to get a photo with Dyanna-chan...

So given my brother's interests in comics, you can guess where he and his wife got the name Dyanna from, right?! Hehe... I think it's a lovely name, though I did warn my bro that I might just call her "Shazam No. 2", haha. Aniki was none too pleased about my plan, so I'll just called her that when he's not around, hehe. Just kidding, Aniki! ;p Anyway, syukur alhamdulilah to the safe delivery of little Dyanna! May she have a wonderful future ahead!

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."
dr.rin | artist.mangaka

No comments: