18.4.08

Totally SUPER AWESOME change! XD

Haha, I've picked up some new vocabulary from the last group of UK Bruneian students who visited us in Berlin - they just left last night! Good riddance! Haha, just kidding! You know I miss you guys! Anyway, I've been meaning to do something different with my hair and boy, was it something DIFFERENT! XD A perm - I had sworn off them because of a nightmare perm I got when I was 9-10 years old! But to be honest, I love the perm I got yesterday! I took these photos after waking up this morning, so still in my PJs, haha! Sorry! Since I have to wait 24 hours before I can style the hair properly (or I risk ruining my new curls), the front hairstyle isn't my ideal at the mo but it's ok! I still love the curls! Finding the right way to style it is a matter of trial and error, should be fun, hehe! Don't know what you all think of the hairstyle but using a quote from Alikuchen a.k.a. Alicake (Rabz, this nick of his totally kills me, haha! Kasian Si Ali but oh well!), I think it's "SUPER AWESOME"! XD Will blog more later! Tschuss!



6 comments:

Mystic said...

Love the curls, they add volumes to your hairs! Totally changed your look! Are you gonna put in highlights now? Hehehe

Unknown said...

It looks cool already! And that's first thing in the morning still in PJs? Wow, can't wait to see when it's styled! xxx

Anonymous said...

esehmen betmen spidermen! kaka lawa!!! :D

rabi'a said...

hahaha oooh a special mention in ur blog!! damn we soo set the bar!! hahah lawa ka lawaaaaa and we miss u!!! put gambar yg u style the dapan nanti lgi. love u~~

Padian said...

its a nice change lin. changes your look completely :)

dr.rin said...

thanks for all the positive comments! It's making me feel happier about my new style, not that I wasn't happy about it in the first place, hehe. anyway, i'll be posting some more photos as requested soon! xxx