8.8.08

Occasion: Sai's "Lucky" Day!

Right, it's my dearest friend Sai's birthday today (heh, actually her birthday can be celebrated on either the 7th or 8th of August, but I decided to post this on the 8th due to the lucky number 8 - so it's the 08.08.08!) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAI!!! [big hug] Hope you have lots of good times today! Btw, this is the only digital photo I have of you - "stole" it off your college website somewhere, haha! ;p I'll catch you on MSN soon! Things are finally settling down, so will hopefully have more time to spare!

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lin, thanks for the birthday wishes! and if you wanted more recent photos of me, you can find them on facebook :p take care xoxo

dr.rin said...

ack, you're right! I was so busy and whatnot that I simply didn't think of it! ;p ah well! XD