13.2.10

2010: Year of the Tiger - Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Ooh, tomorrow's Chinese New Year! Angpow galore, hahaha! Anyway, Gong Xi Fa Cai to all those celebrating. Coincidentally, it's also St Valentine's Day, so much love to all, hehe! ;D

Oh yeah, lots of February birthdays - 03 Feb (Nynna), 02 Feb (Dad) and 08 Feb (Laupan); HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm currently on annual leave at the mo, so lots of plans - going to start yoga again from next Tuesday onwards (William, your studio is open then?), more drawing (I promise, Pip!) and catching up on work (unfortunately, hehe!).

Last night, I caught a movie called "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief" with my niece, Pip! It was cool, I love mythological stuff, the effects were awesome, lots of familiar faces - I'd give it an 8.5! XD

Finally, a quick scene from the latest Skip Beat chapter (152) - can you guess who that guy is? Hehe, it's getting more and more interesting! >;) Can't wait for the next installment on 20 February 2010!



"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."
dr.rin | artist.mangaka

No comments: