21.10.08

Totally sharp!

So today I found out that Irra (my office mate) knows my cousin through her brother-in-law (Irra's, that is). Gila eh, small world berabis! Anyway, Irra wanted to make sure that my cousin (Rozie) was the same person she knew. So off I went to google her name to find a photo and guess what I came across - turns out that Rozie's a bit of a sharpshooter. She was the best eagle eye shooter at the Annual Shooting Competition amongst Branches of Women Police in Brunei two years in a row! I found one Borneo Bulletin article for 2008 and a few articles from last year (here's an article from the Brunei Times). It's so amazing, my laidback cousin being the best shooter! I'm so proud of her! Congratulations, Rozie!!! [hug]

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

No comments: