14.9.08

A new beginning...

So another one of my 2008 resolutions was achieved yesterday when I signed the contract for my new job... Yes, you heard me, I am now employed!!! And not just any job, the job that I've been dying to get my hands on since I first heard about it! Uh-huh, the one with the Sungai Liang Authority. I am over the moon! Anyway, I officially start work on the 1st of October, which may or may not be the first day of Hari Raya (Eid), I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Heh, personally, I'd prefer it if Hari Raya fell on the 2nd of October, since I'll end up having a 4-day weekend after just one day of work, haha. But seriously, doesn't bother me either way. Anyway, just wanted to share with everyone my happy news! xxx

ps: The image above is of a Koru pendant (identical to the one I got in New Zealand). The Koru in Maori culture is a symbol which represents new beginnings or new growth.

Update [14.9.08 @ 22:39]: I decided to change the design/colour scheme of my blog to signify a turning point! ;p

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

No comments: