29.9.08

Weekly Goals: Week 40 [2008]

I did pretty okay last week, though I should aim to get more and more done, till I can achieve at least 85% of my goals each week. I'm also happy since I managed to get some artwork done! XD Will post something about that later. Anyway, here are my goals for the week:

Fitness:
  • Monday: Yoga class (FZ)
  • Tuesday: Yoga (VDA)
  • Friday: Yoga (VDA) [X]
  • Saturday: Yoga (VDA)
Miscellaneous:
  • Art: finish fanarts for Aesthetic Tribute for Apr 2008 [X] & Aug 2008 [X]
  • Website: update ari-rin.com [X]; update deviantART site [X]
  • Social activities: Hari Raya open house; visit relatives and friends for Hari Raya
  • Domestic chores: organise bedroom [X]; send clothes and car seat for drycleaning; pick up car seat; send more clothes for drycleaning
  • Shopping: cleaning products
  • Job-related errands: confirm arrival of referees' testimonials; start new job; sort out TAP details
  • Anime list: TRC Tokyo Revelations (complete) [X]; Amatsuki (complete) [X]
"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

No comments: