9.8.07

Photos: Karl's and Siobhan's wedding (Ireland)

Two very dear friends of my brother and I got married on July 19, 2007. It was a small wedding, about 20 people attending in total including myself. Sadly, my brother couldn't make it to the wedding due to work commitments. I got permission from the couple to post a few photos on my blog. They got married in the registry office, took wedding photos on the grounds of Trinity College (where they both attended university) and the wedding dinner was in a quaint hotel in Wicklow called Hunters (they do one of the best afternoon tea in Ireland!!!). Anyway, it was really enjoyable! I have to say, a small wedding does have its advantages since I got to chat with the couple a good deal as well as with the other guests and we were all able to have dinner at the one dining table! Anyway, congratulations again, Karl and Siobhan!!! [hug]




Okay, that's the last post from my back log. I'll blog again soon with photos and details of my trip to New Zealand with my parents - in Auckland now, but will be flying to Christchurch tomorrow, can't wait! Tschus!

No comments: