A bit late in the day but who cares! I was reading Meela's first 2008 post - she was listening to Brunei radio, and one thing the DJs talked about was listing 5 things you're grateful for which happened in the previous year. Meela did exactly that, and now I will follow suit. A nice way to start the new year and hope it'll make one more optimistic about the future.
The 5 things I'm grateful for in 2007 are as follows:
- All 4 members of my immediate family were together for a significant period of time TWICE in 2007!
- I managed to keep in regular contact with my family and friends, and also made new friends and discovered new relatives, haha.
- I finally completed my Ph.D. in Chemistry (I didn't think it would ever end!) and graduated in November 2007.
- I learnt a new language (German).
- I visited a new country (New Zealand).
- I started drawing again.