6.6.08

Brunei-based!

So yeah, touched down in Brunei at exactly 11.10 am today. All the way from Berlin to Brunei, the journey was uneventful and comfortable - of course, flying Business Class helped a lot, haha. I think it will a looong time before I get to travel in style. [sigh] Anyway, Aniki picked me up from the airport. I was exhausted, since I only got 2 1/2 hours sleep in Singapore, jetlagged. It's pretty late now as well, I should really go to bed or I'll be feeding my jetlagged condition. ;p

Anyway, I'm happy to be back - a lot of people believed that I'd probably end up living abroad, and for a long time, so did I, but lately, I'm feeling the need to return to my roots... I didn't use to be the homesick type, it really only started when I was in the middle of my Ph.D. Anyway, I don't know what the future has in store for me. I hope I can adapt to Brunei life again. Thinking about it, this August I would have been 14 years residing abroad! That's almost half my life, ack! O.O It amazes even me! Anyway, insyallah, things will move forward for me. I still feel like I'm stuck in limbo a little, but I have to be positive that I'll be able to get out of that situation soon. :)

So with that, I bid all farewell and in the usual Japanese greeting of a person arriving home... Tadaima! ;D

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

No comments: