4.6.08

Transit Talk!

Hehe, I just can't keep away from the interweb. I am currently sitting at a computer terminal, one of the few set up in the Business Lounge near Gate B44 of Frankfurt Airport! Before that, I was logged onto my laptop (bought credit from T-mobile). Now I managed to get a terminal with free interweb access, woo hoo! Anyway, I'm completely exhausted, didn't sleep at all last night, busy packing and cleaning and whatnot! I was really rushing this morning, didn't realise how much junk I had, haha! XD Anyway, I had to leave a few bits and pieces for my parents to pack up for me for the shipping containers! :( Vielen Dank, meine Mutter und mein Vater! [hug] Sorry for all the trouble! Right, that's my update for now. I'll probably post something once I'm in Singapore! Oh, one more thing, my cousin, Sarina, got engaged last Friday... Nynna! Tahniah to you and your tunang! XD Okay, tschuss for now!

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

No comments: