15.6.08

Watashi no kuruma! XD

Woo hoo! Yes, you guessed it, my new mode of transportation, hehe! So this is the news which I wanted to blog about yesterday. I just got the photos off June today. XD Anyway, my new baby is a Hyundai Accent 3-door a.k.a. Sport with manual transmission (a very important feature for me when it comes to cars!) and is Blue Onyx in colour! This is the first car I've ever owned and I love it!!! I've been driving it around a lot since I picked it up from Setia Motors yesterday morning (in wet weather and a traffic jam, just my luck, haha!). The fact that I'm driving a manual car seems to be doing wonders for my aching back and legs - weird, but very welcomed, indeed! Anyway, I was going to name my car, but I decided not to in the end, hehe!

Before I sign off, I also would like to wish my dad "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"! He's off to Switzerland and Austria at the mo, lucky! I want to go to Austria!!! Anyway, love you lots, Dad!

"Beginning is easy, continuing is hard."

No comments: