28.12.07

Photos: Nikah & Bersanding

Haha, no, I'm not the one getting married, though I know the first two photos make it look that way. ;D Actually, Meela's helping me with my tudong (head scarf) because... well, ummm, it's the first time in 10 years since I wore one!!! I know, shocking, isn't it?! Anyway, I had to wear one last month since Liza's and Eddie's nikah ceremony was being held in a mosque!





Anyway, Liza and Eddie got married on Nov 23 in the mosque near her house in Tutong. Meela and June came with me for both the nikah and bersanding ceremonies. The following photos were taken during and after the nikah ceremony.








The bersanding ceremony was held the next day in the evening at Asma Hotel in Jerudong. It had a sort of western theme to it, which is why the wedding costumes were white, or so I've been told. It was a lovely event, it's been a while since I went to a Bruneian Malay wedding.






Lastly, let me again give my warmest best wishes for the future to the married couple! Congratulations, guys! :D

No comments: